Wednesday 21 August 2013

Beautiful Blogs

This summer I have fallen in love with some beautiful blogs and very soon began to covet one of my very own. The blogs I follow are hopefully listed under the appropriate section and I would like to thank every one of these authors for their inspirational writing. For my own blog, I hope to find my own voice and capture a snapshot of my life and interests at this time and to take a moment to pause and appreciate on all the good things that come my way.

As this week is the last full week of holidays, we were supposed to have an adventure day. This involves packing up a picnic, grabbing the dog and venturing to parts of our town as hitherto yet unexplored. However, the postman brought delivery of a big cardboard box and my children disappeared into the Land of Imagination, blithely ignoring me thus leaving me to happily construct my blog. I hope you will enjoy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment